Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- PROPOSED: A common task tracker for OpenStack
- Priority Efforts
- Ansible Puppet Apply
- Use Diskimage Builder in Nodepool
- Store Build Logs in Swift
- maniphest migration
- Common OpenStack CI Solution
- Zuul v3
- (dmsimard) Would appreciate a yay or nay on new project creation at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321226/ to move forward or consider alternatives ASAP.
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
openstack/openstack-ansible-ironic -> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_ironic https://review.openstack.org/299192
openstack-infra/ansible-puppet -> openstack-infra/ansible-role-puppet