Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- manage-projects status (fungi)
- A home for Devstack within Infra (anteaya)
- dtroyer and I spoke at summit, he needs a foundation contact for anotherjesse to do the name transfer and an ip address for the devstack docs to live
- Third Party CI Gerrit Account name format (anteaya)
- during the summit, there was a request to have 3rd party ci account names use a common format to allow for email filtering: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-infra-improving-3rd-party-testing
- How do we want to handle patches to openstack_project and openstack tooling that fix downstream issues.
- Review Third Party wiki template
- Open discussion
Upcoming project renames
- stackforge/barbican -> openstack/barbican
- oslo.test -> oslotest
- openstack-dev/openstack-qa -> openstack-attic/openstack-qa
- openstack/melange -> openstack-attic/melange
- openstack/python-melangeclient -> openstack-attic/python-melangeclient
- openstack/openstack-chef -> openstack-attic/openstack-chef
- stackforge/climate -> stackforge/blazar
- stackforge/climate-nova -> stackforge/blazar-nova
- stackforge/python-climateclient -> stackforge/python-blazarclient
- openstack-database-api -> attic: With patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/87807/, the content of database-api has been moved to trove, so retire database-api.