Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20190507)
- https mirror update (ianw 20190514)
- https://review.opendev.org/652801 -- wires in handlers to be called when letsencrypt renews certs
- https://review.opendev.org/658930 -- signs fake letsencrypt cert with a fake CA so apache can start unmodified in test environment
- https://review.opendev.org/658281 -- the actual change to implement opendev.org mirrors
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- AJKavanagh [tinwood] - Rename charm-lxd to charm-nova-lxd, with a project-config change at https://review.openstack.org/644584 .
- mattmceuen - Rename airship/in-a-bottle to airship/airship-in-a-bottle, with a project-config change at https://review.opendev.org/#/c/656008/
- timburke - rename x/liberasurecode to openstack/liberasurecode and x/pyeclib to openstack/pyeclib, with a project-config change at https://review.opendev.org/#/c/657155/
- tobberydberg - rename openstack/publiccloud-wg to openstack/publiccloud-sig, with a project-config change at https://review.opendev.org/659489