Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- General topics
- Writing puppet modules for new projects/deployments ? (dmsimard)
- Creating new projects now require 3 different patches to project-config (dmsimard)
- Control Plane Upgrades Sprint (clarkb)
- How is it going?
- Boilerplate for adding digits to server names
- Gerrit downtime to fix nova-specs (maybe coupled with project rename below, are we ready for that now?) (clarkb)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- collectd-ceilometer-plugin->collectd-openstack-plugins https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500768