Documentation team meeting
Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Thursday at 1600 UTC in
This meeting is used to discuss the status of the various docs speciality teams, as well as general docs updates. If you're looking to get started with documentation, or need to discuss work on a particular book, this is the place to do that.
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
When starting the meeting, use #startmeeting docteam to provide consistency.
- #topic Action items from the last meeting
- No actions because we've had no meeting.
- topic Doc PTL voting!
- So long and thanks for all the fish.
- Don't forget to vote! Congratulations and good luck to both Chason Chan and Petr Kovar! Looking forward to working with you both :)
- #topic Doc migration
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:doc-migration
- #link http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/pike/os-manuals-migration.html
- Big thanks to dhellmann and Andreas for all their hard work on the dev and infra side of this project!
- If anyone still wants to help out, please see: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-migration-tracking dhellmann and I will be reviewing this tracking pad on Friday to check what still needs to be done. Please dive in if you have the chance.
- Any updates from dhellmann?
- topic PTG
- Planning etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/denver-doc-PTG
- Will work with new PTL to continue planning.
- How did it work best? Last time we scheduled. Shall we be more free form?
- Organise docs migration working session. Will chat to Kendall about maybe getting more rooms throughout the week.
- #topic Bug triaging
- Shall we continue using bug triage liaisons?
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams#Bug_Triage_Team
- How did everything think it went?
- Future for the bugs now we have moved all the docs out?
- #topic Open discussion
Apologies for absence
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docteam
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #info <info> for important notes that need to be added to the minutes
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
We no longer hold formal office hours, but if you would like to walk through documentation processes, learn about the tools, or report a doc bug, feel free to come by the IRC channel at #openstack-doc at any time. You can also open discussions by emailing the email@example.com mailing list.