Weekly API Working Group Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss the OpenStack API.
Our mission is to improve the developer experience of API users by converging the OpenStack API to a consistent and pragmatic RESTful design. The working group creates guidelines that all OpenStack projects should follow for new development, and promotes convergence of new APIs and future versions of existing APIs.
- Meeting Time: Weekly, Thursday at 16:00UTC
- IRC channel:
- MeetBot Manual http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- Chaired by: Any API WG Member
Check the Calendar
Subscribe to the ICS Calendar Feed
- #startmeeting api wg
- #chair cdent elmiko etoews
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG#Agenda
- #topic APIs for exposing resource capabilities
- #topic start a "what's happening in the wide world of APIs" section of the newsletter?
- e.g. new RFCs or links to interesting news like MS releasing their API guidelines https://github.com/Microsoft/api-guidelines
- YOUR TOPIC HERE
- #topic previous meeting action items
- #topic guidelines
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/api-wg,n,z
- What's ready to freeze? Or what's not, what's missing?
- What's ready to merge?
- #topic APIImpact
- #topic weekly newsletter