Weekly API Special Interest Group Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss the OpenStack API.
Our mission is to improve the developer experience of API users by converging the OpenStack API to a consistent and pragmatic RESTful design. The group creates guidelines that all OpenStack projects should follow for new development, and promotes convergence of new APIs and future versions of existing APIs.
- Meeting Time: Weekly, Thursday at 16:00UTC
- IRC channel:
- MeetBot Manual http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- Chaired by: Any API-SIG Member
Check the Calendar
Subscribe to the ICS Calendar Feed
- #startmeeting api sig
- #chair cdent elmiko edleafe dtantsur
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-SIG#Agenda
- #topic previous meeting action items
- #topic open mic and ongoing or new biz
- Any Forum Followup Required?
- *insert your biz here*
- #topic guidelines
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/api-wg,n,z
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/api-sig,n,z
- What's ready to freeze? Or what's not, what's missing?
- What's ready to merge?
- #topic bug review
- #topic weekly newsletter