Google Summer of Code 2015
What is OpenStack
Openstack is an open-source IaaS cloud computing platform. Its mission is to provide a flexible solution for both public and private clouds of any size, and for this matter two basic requirements are considered: clouds must be simple to implement and massively scalable.
To meet these principles OpenStack is divided into different components that work together. It's computing, storage, networking, and all the other bits that help make this project, The Cloud. OpenStack is continuously growing and new and exciting projects are being discussed everyday.
We encourage new contributors to participate and help us make OpenStack the most complete, reliable and flexible open-source cloud service!
- Debo Dutta - dedutta - Nova, Monasca, Ceilometer
- Michael Krotscheck - krotscheck - StoryBoard
- Davanum Srinivas - dims - Nova, Oslo-*
- Prabhjyot Singh Sodhi, India, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, irc nick: psd, project: [Rally - Adding Cloud Info]
- Himangi Saraogi, India, email: email@example.com, IRC - himangi [Oslo, Rally]
- Shaifali Agrawal(exploreshaifali), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, India, Project: Rally - Generating Trends from N tasks
- Artem Shepelev, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com, ashepelev at irc.freenode.net, [Nova, Gantt, Neutron, Fuel]