Profile at OpenStack.org
- Go to https://www.openstack.org/profile/
- Create a new account
- Don't forget to press Save
- Go to https://launchpad.net/fuel , your profile
- Add your work email to the list of emails, or specify it as primary.
- Join the team at https://launchpad.net/~fuel-dev
- Go to https://review.openstack.org/. Use your Launchpad login.
- Sign the latest agreement https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/agreements
Please see more information on this at Contributors License Agreement page
- Add your work email to https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/web-identities
- Complete your contact information at the page https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact
- Upload your public key
- To find out all reviews to Fuel related repositories, follow a link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:%255Estackforge/fuel-.*,n,z
- Follow these links for additional information
- Provide your name and work email for all OpenStack repos (or set it by default):
- git config --global user.email email@example.com
- git config --global user.name "FirstName LastName"
- Clone repositories
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-main.git
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web.git
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-astute.git
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-ostf.git
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-library.git
- git clone git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-docs.git
- Check out this short and simple guide on how to get started: How to contribute. Though it is for Rally, it still applies to any other OpenStack project, including Fuel.
- How_To_Contribute page covers many more details, including bug fixes, etc. - and that's can be simply applied to Fuel related components.