About the Ops/Arch Guide specialty team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the Operations Guide and Architecture Design Guide.
- Shilla Saebi (Shilla.Saebi@gmail.com)
- Alexandra Settle (email@example.com)
- Darren Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Victor Howard (email@example.com)
- Xav Paice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nate Johnson
- Devon Boatwright
Virtual swarm 21-22 December 2015
We will be working in our own timezone and discussion will take place on IRC in the #arch-guide-swarm channel. Assign yourself a task on the work items wiki page. Please contact Shilla or Darren if you have any questions. Thanks!
We meet biweekly on Thursday at 2130 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3 in IRC. The next meeting will be on Thursday, 25 February 2016.
Agenda for the next meeting
Thursday 25 February 2016
- Action items from the previous meeting
- Arch Guide: Convert tasks to bugs, focus on arch guide during <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka OpenStack hackfest >
- Timeframe for completion
- Ops Guide: Scope changes before deciding on a revision or new edition
- Gather input at ops midcycle?
- Open reviews
- Kilo Operations mid-cycle meetup
DIscussion about the ops-guide: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-ops-guide-fixing
- Architecture Design Guide
APAC OpenStack contributors gathered for a docs swarm on the 13-14 August in Brisbane, Australia. The focus was copy-editing the Architecture Design Guide, and there were some great discussions on reorganising and updating technical content to better meet the needs of operators and cloud architects. This has lead to specs being drafted for RST conversion and reorganisation during the Mitaka release.
- Operations Guide
Blueprints and specs are currently being drafted for the Mitaka release.