Newton Documentation Testing
This page tracks documentation changes that relate to a particular release.
Use the following draft versions and update the table accordingly. Until distributions release official packages, use the testing etherpad to discuss your testing experience and to suggest patches. After distributions release official packages, use Launchpad to report issues a links to them in the "Issues" section below the table.
Testing these projects:
- Brian Moss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandra Settle <email@example.com>
- Rodrigo Caballero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Smart <email@example.com>
- Petr Kovar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nate Archer <Nate.Archer@rackspace.com>
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
|firewalls and default ports|
Note any issues here including links to bugs.