StarlingX/Docs and Infra
Documentation and Infrastructure Sub-project
Welcome to the Docs and Infra sub-project!
- Project Lead: Michael Tullis <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
- Technical Lead : Abraham Arce Moreno <email@example.com>
- Contributors: Bruce Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Dean Troyer <email@example.com>; Michael Tullis <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Scott Rifenbark <email@example.com>; Hazzim Anaya Casas <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Fernando Hernandez Gonzalez <email@example.com>; Greg Waines <Greg.Waines@windriver.com>
We will hold a weekly team call on Wednesdays at 12:30 PST / 1930 UTC. All are welcome.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/342730236
Dialing in from phone:
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
- Meeting ID: 342 730 236
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ
Agenda and meeting minutes are in this Etherpad.
- All Storyboard stories created for this team should use the tag "stx.docs" and the prefix [Doc].
- The work items for this team can be found in Storyboard here.
- The bugs open against the Docs and Infra project can be found in story board here or in launchpad here
- The Etherpad that contains a previous version of the Story list (now mostly obsolete) is here.
- Our documentation is hosted in the stx-docs repo.
StarlingX.io web page
The website source code is at https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website. We can file issues or send pull requests. Please sign your commits and help keep the site in line with the overall OSF colors, fonts and design.
- What are we missing - what documents are needed? What other infra needs to be built?