Distro OpenStack Sub-project
This page is under construction.
- Project Lead: Bruce Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Technical Lead (Nova): Jim Guald <TBD@windriver.com>
- Technical Lead (Horizon): TBD
- Core Reviewers: TBD
- Contributors: Yongli He <email@example.com>, Yan Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Team Objective / Priorities
- Responsible for maintaining the StarlingX github staging branches for the openstack core components
- Except for Neutron which is the responsibility of the StarlingX Networking sub-team.
- Responsible for upstreaming existing StarlingX Openstack patches to the core projects
- Responsible for the StarlingX Openstack rebase to the master OpenStack branch
- Responsible for keeping StarlingX up to date with OpenStack master once we get there
All StarlingX story board stories and launchpad bugs created for this team should use the tag "stx.distro.openstack". For upstream work items (candidates for upstreaming to the core openstack projects), also use the tag stx-upstream.
Team Work Items
- The draft plan for the Big OpenStack Patch Refactoring work is on an Etherpad.
- Story Board
- Launchpad Bugs
- Capture status / more detailed plan - what's the cadence? weekly?