The Compute team is having their Mitaka mid-cycle meetup in Bristol, UK.
- Where: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Long Down Avenue, Bristol BS34 8QZ, UK
- When: January 26-28 2016
- Arrive 9:00 for 9:30 start on first day
- Location of HPE office and walking directions from Holiday Inn hotel: see map
- You will be greeted on arrival at the main reception
- Two rooms are available for the event plus an area for catering, these are directly accessible from the reception, you will not need a security pass
- Open wifi access to the internet is available on SSID: hpguest
- There will be a dinner sponsored by HPE on Wednesday evening - you should have received an invitation (let us know if not)
- Please see Paul or Alli if you need anything at all during your visit
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-midcycle
- Bristol has an airport that serves most European cities, alternatives are the Heathrow and Gatwick airports near London.
- From Bristol airport
- Taxi (see signs on arrival)
- From Heathrow or Gatwick airports
- There is a block booking available at a reduced rate at the HolidayInn Bristol - Filton. Please quote "HWP" when you call to obtain the special rate. Tel: +44 117 910 4269. This rate is available until 6th January 2016
- Other hotels are available in the area and Bristol city centre
- Note: the HPE site is approx. 4.5 miles from the city centre and the rush hour traffic can be very busy in winter.
General Help and Visas
- If you need any help at all, including letter of invitation for visas, please contact email@example.com
- Event registration: starcite event website
- Please note that event signup has also been available at eventbrite. Yes, this is confusing but don't worry, we will reconcile any differences between the two.