The Kolla team is having their Newton midcycle in Durham, NC at Ansible HQ in the United States.
- Ansible HQ
- 280 South Mangum St, Suite 540
- Durham, NC 27701
- July 12th: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with dinner at 7pm
- July 13th: 9:00 am - 3:30pm
- Sessions start sharply at 9:30 am
- Airport Code (RDU)
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
The PTL is organizing discounted Hotel rates for 2-3 options. For reference the aloft hotel is $200 a night without discount.
- Organizer: Steven Dake (email@example.com) - sdake on IRC
- Food: Coffee+Soda+Water will be available all day. Lunch will be provided both days. Dinner provided night of July 12th @ 7 PM.
- Entrance: You must enter the Lobby of the building and take the elevator to the fifth floor. The building is open from 8am-8pm.
- Security: There is no keycard required for elevator access. Keycards are required for entrance to the Ansible office space. We will either leave the door open or you can knock on the door and someone in the office will let you in. We will have a few extra keycards available for BIO breaks or to decompress. If you run into trouble at any time, please call Steven Dake via cell phone at 602-292-1068.
- Event signup: <TODO>
In person participation is highly recommended. Remote participation will be by phone and WebEx only. The room has a speakerphone. The audio quality of the speakerphone system is the best.
Webex doesn't operate correctly on Linux. If you plan to participate remotely via a Linux environment, you will need to be able to dial into the WebEx teleconference by telephone telephone.
WebEx Conference Details
The webex sessions will NOT be recorded.
|Date||Meeting URL||Meeting Number||Meeting Password|
|7/12||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||204 183 506||kolla123|
|7/13||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||202 747 864||kolla123|
If you do not have a Cisco account you can connect using: https://signin.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/joinbynumber?TrackID=&hbxref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webex.com%2F&goid=attend-meeting