The Kolla team is having their Mitaka mid-cycle in Greenville, SC in the United States
- Bank of America Building
- 3rd floor
- 101 N Main Street
- Greenville, SC 29601
- February 9th: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with dinner at 7pm
- February 10th: 9am - 3:30pm
- Sessions start sharply at 10:00am
- Airport Code (GSP)
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport
We have negotiated a discount at the the Aloft Hotel which had its grand opening in Jan 2016 with information below:
- Aloft Hotel
- 5 North Laurens Street
- Greenville, SC, 29601, United States
- Price with discount is $159 per night (if you registered before the discount link is posted contact Sam Yaple to get discount applied)
- <discount link TBD>
- (864) 297-6100
Book at the Westin. They charge north of $300 a night but we have discounts here too.
- Ask for the Cisco rate via a phone call (don't book online). That rate should be approximately $200 a night with taxes included.
- The Westin Poinsett
- 120 South Main Street
- Greenville,South Carolina, 29601
- United State
- (864) 421-9700
- Organizer: Steven Dake (email@example.com) - sdake on IRC
- Food: Coffee+Soda+Water will be available all day. Lunch will be provided both days. Dinner provided night of Feb 9th @ 7 PM.
- Entrance: You must enter at the base of the building and take the elevator to the third floor. The building is open all day.
- Security: There should be no security requirements, but if you run into trouble mention you are here for the Kolla Midcycle organized by Sam Yaple @ Servosity on the 3rd floor. If that doesn't work, please call Steven Dake via cell phone at 602-292-1068.
- Event signup: at eventbrite
- Etherpad: <TODO>
Remote participation may be very spotty. The room has no speakerphone. The current plan is to place a cell phone in the center of the room on speaker and connect to the Webex phone conference number. This is the best we may be able to offer. In person participation is recommended.
We will be using WebEx for remote participation. If your running a Linux variant, you may need to follow these directions:
WebEx Conference Details
The webex sessions will NOT be recorded. Because there is a lack of a speakerphone in the room, quality of the audio may be poor. We will try a variety of things to get remote participation functional, but in person attendance is recommended.
|Date||Meeting URL||Meeting Number||Meeting Password|
|2/9||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||207 354 420||kolla123|
|7/29||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||201 476 877||kolla123|