The Kolla team is having their Liberty mid-cycle meetup in San Jose, California, USA.
- Where: Cisco San Jose Campus - 170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA, USA - Building D, North America Conference Room
- When: July 28-29 2015 (Tuesday, Wednesday) from 9:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Airport Code (SJC)
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- There are no discount rates for the midcycle.
- Affordable Hotels in the area:
1. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Intern 1350 North 4th Street San Jose CA 95112 USA
2. Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport 1471 North 4th Street San Jose CA 95112 USA
3. Courtyard Milpitas 1480 Falcon Drive Milpitas CA 95035 USA
4. Avatar Hotel Santa Clara 4200 Great America Parkway Santa Clara CA 95054 USA
- Organizer: Steven Dake (firstname.lastname@example.org) - sdake on IRC
- Logistics Information
- Visitor badges will be given out on Tuesday/Wednesday morning between 9:00 AM and 9:45 AM. I believe you will have to return them at the end of each day.
- A government issued photo ID is required to obtain a guest badge for entrance to the facilities. For international visitors this means a passport. For US visitors a driver's license is fine.
- Food: Peet's Coffee in break room, Lunch in afternoon + soda/water, Dinner provided night of July 28th @ 7 PM.
The midcycle is located at site 1 - Building D on the Campus Map.
- Event signup: at eventbrite
We will be using WebEx for remote participation. If your running a Linux variant, you may need to follow these directions:
WebEx Conference Details
|Date||Meeting URL||Meeting Number||Meeting Password|
|7/28||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||205 842 215||kolla123|
|7/29||https://cisco.webex.com/cisco||209 143 773||kolla123|