Qinling(Function as a Service in OpenStack)
Qinling is Function as a Service for OpenStack. This project aims to provide a platform to support serverless functions (like AWS Lambda). Qinling could support different container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/Swarm, etc.) and different function package storage backends (local/Swift/S3) by nature using plugin mechanism.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/qinling/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/qinling
- Features: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/927
- Bug Track: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/927
- IRC channel on Freenode: #openstack-qinling