- As a user, I have my own domain name and want to enable CDN so that my website is faster for customers
- As a user, I have enabled CDN and want customize the TTL for my domain so that newer content can be loaded periodically
- As a user, I have enabled CDN and want to purge a file from the CDN edge cache so that my sensitive or expired data is immediately removed from the web
- As a user, I have my own domain name and want to enable CDN to accelerate my website. But I want to set rules on who can access my cached content so that users outside of North America cannot load my site.
- As a user, I want my data to be removed from Poppy and any provider I have been provisioned with so that my privacy remains intact
- As a user, I want to set up multiple domains to point to my CDN so that I can take advantage of multiple browser requests to speed up the loading of my site
- As a user, I want to be able to easily change providers without a huge cost so that I can make better business decisions based on performance rather than effort to change.
- As a user, I want to be able to easily switch to a provider with the fastest performance for a region at a given time, so that my customers always have the best experience provided to them.
- As a user, I want to see cache hits and misses of what is happening with my site so that I know if there is an issue experienced by customers
- As a user, I want to see region stats so that I can see where my customers are located