Bar / food options
Within walking distance
- The Taco truck - cheap and very Mexican, the Taco truck is just outside the hotel at lunchtime
- Station 26 Brewing Co - just around the block from the PTG hotel. Great beer ! A food truck (Order 26) is also available in the evenings.
- Casey's Bistro & Pub - 0.9 miles from venue. Menu
- BlueFin Sushi - 1.1 miles from venue. Menu
Within hotel shuttle range
The hotel provides a free shuttle reaching out to a 2-miles radius.
- Torchy's Tacos - 2.1 miles from convention center Menu
- Famous Philly Cheese Steak Place - 1.6 miles from venue. Menu
- Mici Itailian - 1.9 miles from venue. Menu
- Cheluna Brewing - 3.2 miles from convention center
- Cerebral Brewing (science + beer) - 4.3 miles from convention center
- RiNo Guide River North Art District / Breweries
- Stanley Marketplace - a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses collectively offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work, and more (8min car ride from hotel: https://goo.gl/maps/xaFD9igPWJn)
- The Hottest Restaurants in Denver Right Now, August 2018: https://denver.eater.com/maps/best-new-denver-restaurants-heatmap
- Uber/Lyft easily available (now including electric bikes!)
- RTD A Line Train to/from Downtown/Airport, nearest station Central Park 10min walk
Things to see/do
- Denver Things to Do City Guide
- 16th Street Mall
- Thesbians - Denver Civic Arts Center is one of the best!
- Elitches amusement park
Further afield in Colorado
- Red Rocks Amphitheater, an hour away in Morison.