- Station 26 Brewing Co - just around the block from the PTG hotel. Great beer, different food truck every day of the week: Sunday: Turn-In BBQ, Monday: Tacos el Huequito, Tuesday: Roaming Bull Brasserie, Wednesday: King of Wings, Thursday: Farm to Truck, Friday: Meatball.
- Cheluna Brewing - 3.2 miles from convention center
- Cerebral Brewing (science + beer) - 4.3 miles from convention center
- RiNo Guide River North Art District / Breweries
- Stanley Marketplace - a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses collectively offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work, and more (8min car ride from hotel: https://goo.gl/maps/xaFD9igPWJn)
- BlueFin Sushi - 1.1 miles from venue. Menu
- Famous Philly Cheese Steak Place - miles from venue. Menu
- Mici Itailian - 1.9 miles from venue. Menu
- Casey's Bistro & Pub - 0.9 miles from venue. Menu
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, 8351 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238 - 2.1 miles from convention center
- Torchy's Tacos - 2.1 miles from convention center Menu
- The Hottest Restaurants in Denver Right Now, August 2017: https://denver.eater.com/maps/best-new-denver-restaurants-heatmap
- Uber/Lyft easily available
- RTD A Line Train to/from Downtown/Airport, nearest station Central Park 10min walk
Things to see/do in Denver
- Denver Things to Do City Guide
- 16th Street Mall
- Thesbians - Denver Civic Arts Center is one of the best!
- Elitches amusement park
- Rockies in town Friday
Further afield in Colorado
- Red Rocks Amphitheater <-- An hour away in Morison.
- Should be a lovely time of year for hiking, for anyone interested in hiking in Estes Park (high altitude), please feel free to #afterstack here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/post-ptg-hike-colorado