The original OpenStack-Ansible manifesto can be found here:
It's severly outdated, you should instead read the latest documentation for an updated version.
The OpenStack Ansible core team is responsible for reviewing changes proposed to our repositories. Some projects may have extra core members.
Note that everyone is encouraged to help review changes, even if you are not a member of this team. All reviews are very useful and are taken into account by the core team members. Active participation in the review process is a critical task on the road to joining the core reviewer team.
Bugs & Blueprints
- Design Specifications - http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-ansible-specs
- Big tent discussion - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osad-openstack-naming
Bug triage: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-bugtriage
Bug triage log: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-bugtriage-log
Specific work tracking:
- Telemetry fixing: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-telemetry-stack-fixing
- Monasca fixing: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-monasca
- Deprecations for Queens M2: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-queens-m2-deprecations
- Deprecations for Rocky M2: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-rocky-m2-deprecations
- https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-stein-ptg (Denver, the return)
- https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-rocky-ptg (Dublin)
- https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-denver-PTG-planning (Queens)