Here we sketch App Catalog UI in the Murano 0.5 (using the tools Horizon provides)
- We decided to rewrite Service Definitions Admin Page to the Murano 0.4 as the new Application Catalog page avaible both for users and for admins (but with different controls). Screenshot
- So the Users View of the App Catalog should look roughly like this - so we get Categories and Filtering of Applications out-of-the-box. Currently only 2 actions for an Application are sketched - Details and Create (see next)
- The details page contains more info on a given Application
- The Create action is splitted into several steps. At the first one User selects an Environment the new Application should be placed to (also he can create a new Environment here)
- then he can actually fill an Application's fields. Fields can be primitive (string, integer, date, IP etc) or composite (org.openstack.murano.ActiveDirectory or org.openstack.murano.WordPress). Currently two alternative designs for a composite fields with multiple values exist: first and second.