- 1 Meetings
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 2015-06-03 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.2 2015-05-27 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.3 2015-05-21 (Summit session)
- 2.4 2015-05-13 14:00 UTC 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.5 2015-05-06 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.6 2015-04-29 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.7 2015-04-21 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 2.8 2015-04-15 14:00 UTC meeting log
- 3 Meeting Commands
- Weekly Wednesdays at 1400 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chair: sc68cal / ajo (Sean Collins / Miguel Ángel Ajo)
- Etherpad from summit: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-qos
- Coding Sprint: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-liberty-qos-code-sprint
Logs and Minutes
Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_qos
2015-06-03 14:00 UTC meeting log
- Etherpad with ideas, and work distribution at the end: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-qos-jun-3-2015
2015-05-27 14:00 UTC meeting log
- Impressions from the summit session: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-neutron-qos
- people from comcast to prepare ovs/dscp + spec in parallel
- where do we stand
- open agenda
interesting stuff (future): https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/summit-videos/presentation/supporting-network-bandwidth-guarantees-with-openstack-an-implementation-perspective
2015-05-21 (Summit session)
Summit session: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-neutron-qos
2015-05-13 14:00 UTC 14:00 UTC meeting log
- Current shape of the spec: single api endpoint for rules, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/88599/11/specs/liberty/qos-api-extension.rst
- New spec for the ML2/OVS bits: https://review.openstack.org//#/c/182349/
- Focusing on egress for now
- Summit session planning: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-neutron-qos
2015-05-06 14:00 UTC meeting log
- API microversioning spec implications
- Changes to the QoS API spec: scoping into bandwidth limiting
- Changes to the QoS API spec: modeling of rules (class hierarchy) (Guarantee split out)
- Discuss multiple API end points (per rule type) vs single.
- Traffic Classification considerations
- The ingress vs egress differences and issues.
2015-04-29 14:00 UTC meeting log
- High level api/cmdline overview, to share with operators. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-qos-api-preview
- Update on latest changes.
- Service plugin discussion
- Ideas for generic RPC mechanisms to subscribe for "port related updates"
- Ideas for low-level implementation: "qos_driver" interface a'la firewall_driver ?
- ML2-OVS, ML2-SRIOV, ML2-LB specs
- IPv6 flow labels proposal conflict with other proposed IPv6 flow labels usage (tenant isolation -ianwells-)
2015-04-21 14:00 UTC meeting log
- Anounce coding sprint for QoS: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-liberty-qos-code-sprint
- Update to the API spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/88599
- Design as a service plugin: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/ServiceTypeFramework for better separation?
- Separate specs for common ml2 bits + ml2-sriov design, ml2-ovs, somebody for linux bridge?
- QoS types we can think of: bandwidth limiting, guarantees, traffic marking, traffic shaping (per proto flags), ... what are we yet missing?
- Ratelimiting vs ratecontrol (max/min) ?
- Share API design with operators to get feedback.
2015-04-15 14:00 UTC meeting log
- Coding sprint for QoS: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-liberty-qos-code-sprint
- Free discussion / use case gathering
- Agenda definition for first meeting : https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-qos-agenda
- Flavor framework coordination
- how do flavors work? , does QoSes fit as flavors?
- or can they be used to enforce QoS policies on tenants?
#action ajo will get something specific done this week.