The mission of the team is transform nova notifications API to a first class nova API which is stable, well documented and easy to consume.
- Review of notification related blueprints / nova-specs
- Triage incoming notification related bug reports
- Tracking of progress / resolving roadblocks in development / reviews
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (tag with [nova][notification])
- IRC: #openstack-nova on freenode
- We track the reviews we are focusing on in the https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-priorities-tracking etherpad.
- We track the TODOs here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-versioned-notifications
- Meeting Time: every Tuesday 17:00 UTC
- IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-4 on freenode
- Chaired by: Balazs Gibizer (gibi)
2017-07-11 Tuesday 17:00 UTC on #openstack-meeting-4 on freenode https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170711T170000
Add your topics to the list
- Status of the outstanding specs and code reviews