Weekly OpenStack EC2 API Sub-Team Meeting
This is a bi-weekly meeting to discuss blueprints and bugs related to EC2 API integration with OpenStack.
- Meeting Time: Bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 14:00 UTC
- IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-3
- Chaired by: swamireddy (Swami Reddy)
May 12 at 1400 UTC http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150512T1400
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
alevine rushiagr rakesh_mishra
Note: The normal standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) close the meeting with open discussion as time permits.
- Spec(s) and Blueprint(s) under review - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova-specs+message:EC2,n,z ~ 15 min
- Approved BP needing discussion : https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=EC2 ~ 15 minutes
- Bugs - Followup: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=EC2 ~ 15 minutes
- Open Discussion (and chit-chat) ~15 minutes (allows people to raise new issues)
Who are we?
The EC2 API team is an informal subgroup of nova, but not exclusively nova, with the mission:
- "Offer excellent support for EC2 APIs in OpenStack."
This involves looking looking from a EC2 API view at the following things:
- Tracking/reviewing EC2 related blueprints
- Triaging EC2 related bugs
- Improving documentation
- Improving testing (and eventually gating)
- Meet weekly to track progress
- Discuss the Roadmap at a Design Summit session
Current meeting chair:
- Swami Reddy (Reliance, IRC:swamireddy)
Note: The normal standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) closing the meeting with open discussion, as time permits.
- Blueprint(s) of the week: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=ec2
- Bugs - Follow-up: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=ec2
- Open Discussion
Previous Meetings (most recent first)
Here are the details of our previous meetings: