Weekly Chef Cookbook Meeting
The OpenStack Chef project team holds office hours as needed in
IRC Office Hours
- Tuesdays at 0900 UTC and 1500 UTC on an adhoc basis.
- PTL (to contact for more information): scas (#openstack-chef @ Freenode)
We have an etherpad per meeting located here. Please reference them and add to them prior to the meeting time.
The blueprints that are used as a basis for the Chef Cookbooks can be found at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-chef. The blueprint under review (specs) are located at: https://github.com/stackforge/openstack-chef-specs
See the IRC scripts recorded here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_chef/
See the IRC agendas for previous meetings here: http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Chef/IRCAgendas
- Start the IRC bot to track the log
- Change topic per agenda item
- Attempt to capture and relevant #actionitem or #link
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action
- Use the manual for other commands for the bot if needed
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting
- Create the next agenda and update the Agenda list here's the template