Joint Board and TC Meeting
- Date: November 2, 2014
- Time: 2:30 - 5:30 pm CEST
- Location: Room Salle Maillot in Palais des Congrès (Summit venue). The room is located on Level 2 (breakout session level).
To access the room: Because the meeting is taking place inside the Summit venue during Sunday production set-up, no other attendees will be permitted entry into the building. To gain access please follow these steps:
- Check-in at the circular Registration Information desk. This circular desk is located on Level 0 of the Palais in the middle of the Summit registration area.
- Directors and TC members: At the Registration Information Desk, pick up your pre-printed Summit name badges and receive a grey wristband to wear.
- Members attending the meeting who are NOT Board or TC members, check-in at the Registration Information Desk. You will be asked to write your name on the provided attendee list. You will receive a grey wristband. Summit registration will officially open at 2pm on Sunday. At 2pm you may pick up your Summit name badges just like the rest of the Summit attendee.
- The grey wristband will grant you access up the escalator to the Salle Maillot room on Level 2. There will be security folks located at the escalators checking for wristbands.
- Access is restricted to the Salle Mallot room and the bathrooms located closest to that area on Level 2. There will be security folks there to make sure that no one wanders around into the other Summit spaces.
- Followup from last joint meeting (travel support program & code review backlog)
- The need for project structure reform (Ring 0 and the big tent approach)
- The latest round in proposed bylaws changes
- Tempest and it's use to drive interoperability and DefCore
- mid cycle meetups - is there a way to reduce travel strain?
- A temperature check on Docker (timeboxed to 15min)
- DCO/CLA, with results from Allison's survey (timeboxed to 15min