Board of Directors - May 11, 2014 Meeting
The OpenStack Foundation Board of Directors will meet at 9:00am - 2:30pm on May 11, 2014. Directors may participate via conference dial-in. Audio from the meeting will also be available to the community.
Meeting Location: Executive Boardroom, Building A - Georgia World Congress Center
To join the session:
- Session number: 921 164 008
- Go to https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/k2/j.php?MTID=t36392890b38257c9c1519d6f3174295c
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: This session does not require a password.
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3207
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-855-244-8681
A joint meeting with the TC will be held from 3pm to 6pm. That meeting will not be available via conference dial-in.
- Room B403, Building B - Georgia World Congress Center
Post the joint meeting there will be dinner for the Board and TC members.
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm: Dinner for the Board, TC, UC & Foundation Staff
- Der Biergarten (2 blocks from the Omni / Georgia World Congress Center)
- 300 Marietta St NW
- * Minutes recorded by Mark Radcliffe
Call To Order
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from April 3 board meeting
Executive Director Update
- Summit Highlights, Marketing updates - Jonathan
Core Definition and Branding
- Current Trademark framework and Branding Hierarchy - Jonathan
- DefCore work effort Update - Rob and Joshua
- Report from the WIN Enterprise workgroup - Imad
- Report from the User Committee - User Survey - Tim
- Activities for the next 1/2 year
- propose we launch a work effort focused on the End User?
Breakfast with the Board
- May 14 Breakfast with the Board 7:30am Expo Hall
- finalize the topics of discussion for breakfast with the board
- Joint meeting with the Technical Committee 3:00pm - 5pm (May 11)
- Board dinner 6:30pm - 9pm (May 11)
- May 13 Gold Member Lunch Meeting, 12:45 - 2:00pm - Room B406
- May 14 "Win the Enterprise" session 2:00pm - 3:00pm - Room B407
Next Board Meeting
- July 21 F2F in Portland. Need to change the date to July 22nd - need board approval