The grand list of all of the Open Infrastructure Summit 2022 Forum etherpads. Please add links to etherpads below! (You might use the prior Forum entries for ideas: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Shanghai2019 or https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Denver2019)
At the Forum the entire OpenInfra Foundation community (users and developers) gathers to brainstorm the requirements for the project's next release cycles, gather feedback on the past version and have strategic discussions that go beyond just one release cycle.
For example, for this forum, OpenStack will be discussing feedback from Yoga to shape the future Zed release.
Tuesday June 7
Wednesday, June 8
- [11:20-11:50] Docs beyond Sphinx
- [11:20-12:30] Future of AI
- [13:30-14:40] Making Open Infra Sustainable
- [14:50-15:30] Nova meet-and-greet Operators feedback session
- [16:00-17:10] Scientific SIG - meeting and lightning talks
Thursday, June 9
- [10:20-10:50] How to add a new operating system to OpenStack
- [11:10-11:40] Extending Blazar to support preemptible instances and GPU reservation
- [14:40-15:50] The Future of the Public Cloud SIG