Cyborg (previously known as Nomad) is an OpenStack project that aims to provide a general purpose management framework for acceleration resources (i.e. various types of accelerators such as Crypto cards,GPU, FPGA, NVMe/NOF SSDs, ODP, DPDK/SPDK and so on).
- API-DB: https://review.openstack.org/445814
- Conductor-Agent: https://review.openstack.org/446091
- Generic Driver: https://review.openstack.org/447257
- Cyborg-Nova: https://review.openstack.org/448228
- Sandbox: https://review.openstack.org/461220, https://review.openstack.org/444999
Master Slide Deck
OVS Orbit Podcast
Denver PTG TC Update
Videos available on Youtube
- Please refer to Meetings/CyborgTeamMeeting for meeting agenda and logistic info
- Please refer to Cyborg/MeetingLogs for meeting minutes archives.
How to contribute
- git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack/cyborg
- Make the changes to your entry, be sure to include what’s changed and why
- Commit the change for review
- The changes will be reviewed, merged within a day or so.
Cyborg is designed to use the same tools for submission and review as other OpenStack projects. As such we follow the OpenStack development workflow. New contributors should follow the getting started steps before proceeding, as a Launchpad ID and signed contributor license are required to add new entries.
The Cyborg Launchpad page can be found at https://launchpad.net/openstack-cyborg.