The Community Team helps developers and users of OpenStack find information relevant for them. The group is made by staff of the OpenStack Foundation and volunteers around the world. Coordination happens on the Community mailing list and on IRC, channel #openstack-community.
- OpenStack Community page
- Ask OpenStack
- OpenStack Community Activity Board
- OpenStack Weekly Newsletter
- Community mailing list
- OpenStack User Groups
- Bugs and feature requests
- IRC channel #openstack-community on freenode
- Past Newsletters
- Training Certification Working Group
- Mentors for new contributors to OpenStack
- Moderators of Ask OpenStack
We collect a lot of metrics from the Developer's community and make them available them publicly. The OpenStack Community Activity Board and Stackalytics are the places to go to see what's happening in the community.
The OpenStack Ambassador program aims to create a framework of community leaders to sustainably expand the reach of OpenStack around the world.