Astara is a network orchestration service designed for provisioning Neutron managed virtual network functions in an OpenStack deployment.
Note: we are in the process of renaming the project from 'Akanda' to 'Astara'. URLs, docs, etc. will be updated as the rename completes
- [PTL] Adam Gandelman (adam_g)
- Mark McClain (markmcclain)
- David Lenwell (davidlenwell)
- Ryan Petrello (ryanpetrello)
|IRC||#openstack-astara on Freenode|
|Mailing List||OpenStack dev list, prefix with [astara]|
- Astara Orchestrator - http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/astara
- Astara Appliance - http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/astara-appliance
- Astara Neutron Plugin - http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/astara-neutron
- Astara Horizon Integration - http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/astara-horizon
A good place to start is by reading at the How_To_Contribute to OpenStack page. We follow the same developer workflow as the rest of OpenStack and contributing should feel natural to any experienced OpenStack developer. Feel free to get in touch with us via IRC or the mailing list, attend a meeting or download the code and dive in.