Deadline: Monday, February 10th
- Ability to install marconi in a real production manner without having to install something AGPL
- ykaplan is back in action, initial schema and tests written, expect first patch soon
- Client library
- Good progress, implementing queue CRUD, everything coming together now
- Heat templates
- flaper87 started looking into it, figuring out requirements
- Devstack integration
- Tempest integration
- Investigate Pecan
- Get into the service catalog.
- Is there a canonical/default "catalog" we need to contribute to?
- Horizon integration (nice to have)
- Focus on a single transport - avoid scope creep