- Checks all changes on devstack, tempest, and Nova
- Uses nodepool and devstack-gate to run tests in RAX cloud
- Reports, without voting, on all changes
Current queue, failed tests and the result results are all available from: http://eeed722a22cb5387f3e9-8fd069087bab3f263c7f9ddd524fce42.r22.cf5.rackcdn.com/ci_status/results.html
- Running full tempest, with some exclusions.
- Current exclusion list: https://github.com/citrix-openstack/xenapi-os-testing/blob/master/tempest_exclusion_list
- There are occasional failures to build nodes that block one of slots until they are freed manually.
- We may be hitting race conditions seen in the gate more frequently than the gate itself; likely could find fixes for XenAPI to reduce failure rate.
See also XenServer/GateIntegration for the efforts in getting this CI integrated with the official testing infrastructure (Properly check jobs; not necessarily gate).