- Checks all changes on devstack, tempest, and Nova
- Uses nodepool and devstack-gate to run tests in RAX cloud
- Reports, without voting, on all changes
- Recent results: http://ca.downloads.xensource.com/OpenStack/xenserver-ci/recent_finished.txt
- Current queue (Updated every 30 minutes): http://ca.downloads.xensource.com/OpenStack/xenserver-ci/current_queue.txt
- Failed tests (Updated every 30 minutes): http://ca.downloads.xensource.com/OpenStack/xenserver-ci/all_failures.txt
- Running full tempest, with some exclusions.
- Current exclusion list at https://raw2.github.com/citrix-openstack/openstack-citrix-ci/master/tempest_exclusion_list
- There are occasional failures to build nodes that block one of slots until they are freed manually.
- We may be hitting race conditions seen in the gate more frequently than the gate itself; likely could find fixes for XenAPI to reduce failure rate.
- A large backlog of jobs has been collected over the last couple of days - meaning recent result postings are not within the required 4-hour window (now fixed)
- Some jobs were missed from the gerrit stream when the CI process was being fixed
- Doubled the number of servers allowed to 30.
See also XenServer/GateIntegration for the efforts in getting this CI integrated with the official testing infrastructure (Properly check jobs; not necessarily gate).