Difference between revisions of "Upgrade SIG"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 10:19, 27 February 2018
Description: The objective of the Upgrade SIG is to improve the upgrade process for OpenStack Clouds, covering both offline 'fast-forward' upgrades and online 'rolling' upgrades.
Participation: Please feel free to add your contact information in the below Interested Members section if you are interested in participating or SIG Leads section if you are interested in helping run this SIG.
- Build a cross-community team with a focus on OpenStack upgrades.
- Provide a forum for discussion of upgrade challenges and approaches between operators and developers.
- Provide a forum for deployment tool projects to provide upgrades and collaborate on approaches and tools.
- Operators and developers interested in documenting and improving the upgrade experience for OpenStack Clouds.
- James Page (OpenStack Charms)
- Mailing list: http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-sigs; [upgrade] for the tag
- IRC: #openstack-upgrade
- Meetings: TBD
TripleO OpenStack Charms OpenStack Ansible Kolla