Revision as of 18:26, 15 July 2013 by Saurabhsurana (changed reddwarf-integration to trove-integration in path.)
Installing Trove with Devstack
This has been tested on Ubuntu 12.04 Instance on HPCloud and RAX Cloud.
- Boot 12.04 Precise instance on HPCloud or RAX Cloud.
- $ git clone https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git
- $ git clone https://github.com/openstack/trove-integration.git
- $ cd ~/trove-integration/scripts
- $ ~/trove-integration/scripts/redstack install
- $ ~/trove-integration/scripts/redstack kick-start mysql
After you're done with this, you can proceed to testing Trove/integration-testing.