Installing Trove with Devstack
This has been tested on Ubuntu 12.04 Instance on HPCloud and RAX Cloud.
Please note: Trove can be installed without prior cloning of devstack.git (see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove-integration/+bug/1211203)
- Boot 12.04 Precise instance on HPCloud or RAX Cloud.
- $ git clone https://github.com/openstack/trove-integration.git
- $ cd ~/trove-integration/scripts
- $ ~/trove-integration/scripts/redstack install
- $ ~/trove-integration/scripts/redstack kick-start mysql
After you're done with this, you can proceed to testing Trove/integration-testing.