Difference between revisions of "Trove/installation"
(→Installing Reddwarf with Devstack)
Revision as of 21:25, 20 June 2013
Installing Reddwarf with Devstack
This has been tested on Ubuntu 12.04 Instance on HPCloud and RAX Cloud.
- Boot 12.04 Precise instance on HPCloud or RAX Cloud.
- $ git clone https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git
- $ git clone https://github.com/stackforge/reddwarf-integration.git
- $ ~/reddwarf-integration/scripts/redstack install
- $ ~/reddwarf-integration/scripts/redstack kick-start mysql
After you're done with this, you can proceed to testing reddwarf-redstack-testing.