This spec describes Cassandra clustering feature development.
See more info about Cassandra itself at http://cassandra.apache.org/
See more info about Cassandra clusters at http://planetcassandra.org/blog/introduction-to-cassandra-clusters/
Cassandra is the easiest to deploy-and-maintain datastore in the NoSQL world.
Since Trove provides framework that allows to implement clustering for certain datastores..
It would be "nice to have" such ability to deploy C* clusters through Trove.
See more info at:
To implement cassandra clustering we need to add 3 new strategies:
- API strategy implementation
- Taskmanager implementation
- Guestagent implementation
- setup cassandra cluster: http://pulasthisupun.blogspot.com/2013/12/setting-up-local-3-node-cassandra.html
For Cassandra clustering we need to have next options:
- cluster_support - Boolean
- api_strategy - fully qualified class name of aAPI strategy implementation
- taskmanager_strategy - fully qualified class name of a Taskmanager implementation
- guestagent_strategy - fully qualified class name of a Guestagent implementation
RPC API description
According to base guestagent strategy we need to add next calls:
- a list of instances to join the ring.