* The EC2 token middleware, deprecated in Juno, is no longer available in keystone. It has been moved to the keystonemiddleware package.
* The <code>compute_port configuration</code> option, deprecated in Juno, is no longer available.
* The XML middleware stub has been removed, so references to it must be removed from the <code>keystone-paste.ini</code> configuration file.
* stats_monitoring and stats_reporting paste filters have been removed, so references to it must be removed from the <code>keystone-paste.ini</code> configuration file.
* The external authentication plugins ExternalDefault, ExternalDomain, LegacyDefaultDomain, and LegacyDomain, deprecated in Icehouse, are no longer available.
* <code>keystone.conf</code> now references entrypoint names for drivers. For example, the drivers are now specified as "sql", "ldap", "uuid", rather than the full module path. See the sample configuration file for other examples.
* We now expose entrypoints for the <code>keystone-manage</code> command instead of a file.
* Schema downgrades via <code>keystone-manage db_sync</code> are no longer supported. Only upgrades are supported.
* Features that were "extensions" in previous releases (OAuth delegation, Federated Identity support, Endpoint Policy, etc) are now enabled by default.
* A new <code>secure_proxy_ssl_header</code> configuration option is available when running keystone behind a proxy.
* Several configuration options have been deprecated, renamed, or moved to new sections in the <code>keystone.conf</code> file.
* Domain name information can now be used in policy rules with the attribute <code>domain_name</code>.