|Gerrit Account: quobyteci|
|Contact Information: primary contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (kaisers@IRC); backup contacts (in order): email@example.com (mrlarkin@IRC), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,|
|Intent: Test Cinder, OS-Brick, Manila, and Nova changes against Quobyte drivers|
|Structure: ansible installed sos-ci setup with some modifications|
|Method: sos-ci monitors Gerrit event stream and triggers test builds, ansible based installation in DevStack instances, running volume related tempest tests vs. Cinder, OS-Brick, and Nova changes. Similar installation testing manila changes with their respective tempest tests on a quobyte backend based setup.|
|OpenStack Programs: Cinder, OS-Brick, Manila, and Nova|
|Current Status: enabled (except for Manila CI)|
Reporting in Cinder project (stable), OS-Brick project (stable), Manila project (unstable), and Nova project (stable)
Bugs/changes affecting the Cinder CI results:
- Cinder CI explicitely skips encrypted volume test as proposed on the mailing list, affects 1 test.
- Cinder CI runs with basic apparmor protection as a workaround for a libvirt apparmor config issue until that bug is solved
- Cinder CI randomly hits bug #1606136
Bugs/changes affecting the OS-Brick CI results:
- OS-Brick CI runs with basic apparmor protection as a workaround for a libvirt apparmor config issue until that bug is solved
- OS-Brick CI randomly hits bug #1606136
Bugs/changes affecting the Nova CI results:
- Nova CI runs with basic apparmor protection as a workaround for a libvirt apparmor config issue until that bug is solved
- Nova CI randomly hits bug #1606136
Bugs/changes affecting the Manila CI results:
- Manila CI skips several groups of non-implemented Manila feature test groups (snapshots, etc.) based on the Manila tempest tests config parameters.
- Manila CI is currently down for reconfiguration
Rechecking Quobyte CI Systems
Quobyte CI systems trigger rechecks in two scenarios:
- Jenkins recheck: Every time Jenkins comments +1 on a change the corresponding Quobyte CI is triggered. This includes initial check runs as well as recheck triggered Jenkins re-runs
- CI specific recheck (see below)
Quobyte CI Specific Rechecks
All CI systems run by Quobyte support rechecking by adding the comment 'run <ci-instance-name>' to the patch set in question.
Recheck trigger: "run <ci-instance-name>"
This command works even if there's no previous report from the given CI instance for the given patch set.