Weekly NFV sub-team IRC meeting
MEETING TIME: (Proposed, subject to change) Wednesdays, 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt, starting June 4
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers and operators interested in development activity in support of NFV use cases. We gather requirements to support these use cases and track active development efforts across OpenStack that relate to this area.
Chair: Russell Bryant (russellb)
Agenda for next meeting
Wednesday, June 4 at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt.
- First meeting!
- Meet and greet
- Review Mission
- Positioning relative to complementary projects and subteams, e.g. Nova, Neutron, Heat, ServiceVM, IPv6, etc.
- Review our current blueprint list and fill in anything we're not tracking yet
- Review use case prioritization
- Discuss tracking approaches:
- Use cases
Add the "nfv" tag to bugs to have them appear in these queries:
- Nova: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=nfv
- Neutron: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=nfv
PRIORITY - repeatedly mentioned at the BOF as blockers:
|Support two interfaces from one VM attached to the same network||Nova||first BP submit||https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/2-if-1-net||https://review.openstack.org/97716|
|VLAN trunking networks for NFV||Neutron||first BP submit||https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/nfv-vlan-trunks||https://review.openstack.org/97714|
|Permit unaddressed interfaces for NFV use cases||Neutron||first BP submit||https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/nfv-unaddressed-interfaces||https://review.openstack.org/97715|