Weekly NFV sub-team IRC meeting
MEETING TIME: (Proposed, subject to change) Wednesdays, 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting, starting June 4
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers and operators interested in development activity in support of NFV use cases. We gather requirements to support these use cases and track active development efforts across OpenStack that relate to this area.
Chair: Russell Bryant (russellb)
Agenda for next meeting
Proposed (subject to change) for Wednesday, June 4 at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting.
- First meeting!
- Meet and greet
- Review Mission
- Review our current blueprint list and fill in anything we're not tracking yet
- Review use case prioritization
- Discuss tracking approaches:
- Use cases
Add the "nfv" tag to bugs to have them appear in these queries:
- Nova: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=nfv
- Neutron: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=nfv