Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: May 1st, 2018
- Members update following Apr 2018 election 
- Status: Voting in progress
Project team changes
- Adjutant official project status 
- Status: Under discussion -- a Vancouver forum session is planned to make in-person progress on that
- Allow projects to drop py27 support in the PTI 
- Status: Under discussion