Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: March 6th, 2018
- Add PowerStackers project 
- Status: Voting in progress
- Add a resolution about stable branch EOL and "extended maintenance"  (mriedem)
- Status: Under discussion
- Clarify testing for interop programs  (mugsie)
- Status: Options still being discussed
- See cmurphy's write-up and following ML discussion at http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126146.html