Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: February 9th, 2018
The following set will be approved on Tuesday unless new objections are posted that changes the member votes:
As a reminder, here were the other proposed options:
- Add Cold upgrades capabilities  (masayuki)
- Ensure pagination links  (mordred)
- Storyboard Migration  (diablo_rojo)
Additionally, dhellmann proposed an evolution of the process for tracking goals:
- update the goal process to use storyboard for tracking 
- Status: Majority reached, to be approved on Tuesday unless new objections are posted
- Add PowerStackers project 
- Status: Under discussion
- Clarify testing for interop programs  (mugsie)
- Status: Options still being discussed
- See cmurphy's write-up and following ML discussion at http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126146.html
- Dedicate Queens release to Shawn Pearce 
- Status: Voting in progress
- Naming poll for S development cycle
- Status: pabelanger volunteered to drive it, waiting for release_naming.rst patches.
- Support "Driver teams"  
- Status: Frozen while thingee works on driver discoverability and cdent works on getting more drivers into Neutron proper