Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: January 9th, 2018
- Clarify testing for interop programs  (mugsie)
- Status: Options still being discussed, no clear consensus yet
- Rocky goal: Storyboard Migration  (diablo_rojo)
- Status: Waiting for more goals to be posted before we make the selection
- Naming poll for S development cycle
- Status: Not started
- mordred suggests having our election team manage the poll
- we have outgrown the CIVS service we use for elections (at least for sending to every foundation member) so he proposes just running a public poll
- Update Python PTI for tests to be specific and explicit  (mtreinish)
- Status: Comments call for opening the discussion in a ML thread
- Support "Driver teams"  
- Status: Frozen while thingee works on driver discoverability and cdent works on getting more drivers into Neutron proper