Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: December 15th, 2017
- Clarify testing for interop programs  (mugsie)
- Status: Options still being discussed, no clear consensus yet
- Rocky goal: Storyboard Migration  (diablo_rojo)
- Status: Waiting for more goals to be posted before we make the selection
Inclusion & Diversity
- Replace UC or TC-side "workgroups" by neutral "SIGs" to encourage wide participation (mrhillsman, ttx)
- ML thread: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-June/118723.html
- Status: New SIGs are being created
- Next step: Set up SIG governance website
- Upgrade assertion tags only apply to services 
- Status: Open discussion
- Retire Packaging Deb project repos 
- Status: Majority reached, to be approved on Friday unless new objections are posted.
- Update Python PTI for tests to be specific and explicit  (mtreinish)
- Status: Comments call for opening the discussion in a ML thread
- Support "Driver teams"  
- Status: Frozen while thingee works on driver discoverability and cdent works on getting more drivers into Neutron proper